We’re under a Winter Weather Advisory. Temps were in the 50s yesterday, and the 40s today. Tomorrow, the bottom drops out and brings some snow with it. 4-8″ possible, with temps in the 20s and lotsa wind.
I still haven’t prepped the new snowblower, so today I filled the gas can and bought oil. If we wind up with less than 6 inches, I’ll stick with shoveling, but if we wind up with drifts I’ll fire up the thing.
I’m keeping an eye on the forecasts for the middle of next week. It would just be my luck that NW Indiana and southern Michigan gets pounded on the day I need to drive to Troy. I’ve built in a day’s buffer at both ends, and I know that there’s nothing I can do about the weather and it doesn’t do any good to worry about it. But dammit, Winter waited this long to show up. Why couldn’t it have waited for another two weeks?